Journey Art - The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Torrey Pines Plein Air Contest

The First Contribution

Welcome to the first contribution of many to this Journey Art blog. My blog will cover my journey through painting: inspirations and locations as well as my current works.

II welcome comments, questions, critiques regarding my work, my ideas, and art in general.  I look forward to our thought provoking conversations in the future!

-Tara
P.S.  As a Christian, I will include verses from the bible in many of my posts...the first: Proverbs 3:5&6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

7 Comments to The First Contribution:

http://www.araninfo.com/maps.html on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:18 PM
Housed inside case, you will find there's quality Japanese quartz movement to ensure the accurate timing and excellent performance. It truly is completed with the regular bracelet strengthened by two layers of ceramics and it is confronted by scratched mineral crystal glass.

http://www.fuardata.com on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:19 PM
The brand and style is determined by the flavour and elegance in the wearer. Personally, I especially like rolx Poly collection. It attracts me with low-pitched luxury and voguish design.

fake tag heuer uk on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:19 AM
It's essential to often be sense successful as a consequence of option of reproductions of vintage designs of your creator different watches. People provide identical benefits as being the serious models.

rolex watches prices on Thursday, January 08, 2015 5:36 AM
Well I sincerely enjoyed reading it. This subject provided by you is very helpful for good planning.

http://www.surreytravelclinic.co.uk/static/menu.asp on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:56 AM
I will maintain an acceptable plan to go bookmark associated with this distribution or blog .

omega watches on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:58 AM
Nice post , it's a favorable track record for me, but acknowledgment for sharing !

Stock Tips Provider on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:44 AM
Welcome to the first contribution of many to this Journey Art blog......I liked the way you put together everything, there is certainly no need to go any further to look for any additional information. You mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease......