Journey Art - The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Torrey Pines Plein Air Contest

Tom Lynch Workshop

This past weekend I had the great privilege of sitting through one Tom Lynch lecture and 2 of his workshops: Painting Night Scenes & Sunlight and Shadow.

He is an excellent teacher and brilliant artist.  Watch in the next few days as I load some of the work that we completed during the workshop and give you some of the tips I learned from him.

Take his workshop if he is in your area...see him on the web by searching 'Tom Lynch'.

7 Comments to Tom Lynch Workshop:

Dad on Friday, March 25, 2011 11:32 AM
Wow, I really like that Flood Aftermath watercolor. Did you visit that wilderness park? Where is it in relation to where you live? Keep going, it is looking great! love, dad

Tara on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:11 PM
Hi Dad! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you liked the Flood Aftermath. Yes, we visited Caspers Wilderness Park. It's about 30 minutes drive north northeast. With the San Clemente Art Association we have a Plein Aire Friday every Friday. I was out with them and the boys during this painting and the boys let me sketch this painting for about 20 minutes. I painted it at home from memory, photo, and imagination. When I pulled out the photo to use as a reference I started messing it up, so tried to go back to memory to finish it.

fake rolex uk on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:19 AM
Deluxe different watches at this moment consist of GPS SYSTEM technologyFeature Reports, not one but two manner radios plus several different numbering models. Take into consideration which will beneficial properties may be useful to you actually plus you should definitely find a look at who has what you wish.

hermes bags on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:56 AM
I am in contact with the absolute , I will maintain an acceptable plan to go bookmark associated with this distribution or blog .

fashion chanel on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:57 AM
Absorption very post . It absolutely beneficial . Of all blogs that accept arrested the above topics , I , is enlightening in practice this .

prada belts on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:58 AM
I was anxious to arrest the affection such as UPS Advisory address from the actual duration .

adresy on Friday, March 20, 2015 12:12 AM
practice, it truly is ample to make sure you tone and also transform accordingly we may well decorate the within with my residence, unit or even workplace everywhere we tend to work