Journey Art - The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Torrey Pines Plein Air Contest

I look forward to your comments, critiques, and questions about my paintings.  All comments, negative or positive will help to make me a better artist - please feel free to say what you will.

Here is the newest painting I have finally posted on the web (I have newer ones it just takes a little bit of time to get them up here).  Take a look.

6 Comments to Painting Comments, Critiques, and Questions:

www.myvoicecoach.com/superhublotwatches.html on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:16 PM
Other people highly think that the actual program's drawing a line under represents the revolutionary as well as regrettable change within the objectives with regard to Green house and also the city's romantic relationship along with road youngsters one which may right now stress volume of associations along with road youngsters more than high quality.

swiss tag heuer replica on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:16 PM
Such as numerous interpersonal support companies which depend on governmental financing, the actual Answer Military is applicable with regard to grants or loans as well as agreements.

ray ban clubmaster sunglasses on Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:00 AM
I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

tag heuer on Monday, November 17, 2014 11:22 PM
Produced on Ancient rome on 1890, Elsa Schiaparelli do not start out with the designer universe up to the point your lady was at the the later part of 20′s once your lady is require Paris.

dior bags on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:56 AM
I accept worship your blog while reading .

breitling watches on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:57 AM
It absolutely beneficial . Of all blogs that accept arrested the above topics , I , is enlightening in practice this .