Journey Art - The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Torrey Pines Plein Air Contest

This Week

This week looks to be a busy one in the painting world.  Last week I worked to finish up many of my pieces, that is a slow process.  But they are coming along!  This week I will again go out and do some Plein Air paintings.  Likely I'll be at a partk in the middle of Orange County painting on Tuesday and still to be announced for the Friday painting.

A few things to challenge myself and other Plein Air painters from a painter recently highlighted in the Plein Air magazine (he is now studying in Russia):

- Paint 2 small Plein Air paintings a day.  Nothing else will improve your use of color

Then from another painter:
- Paint 100 paintings each in 1 hour.

So, I will take this advice and run...well Paint!  With two little boys it may be a bit slower, but I will try!  =)

The picture is a beautiful sunset we saw yesterday - I sure would like to paint this!

6 Comments to This Week:

cheap targeted traffic on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:52 PM
The following ways might be able to help you

fake designer bags on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:16 PM
Many of the top designer brands are Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Fendi, Prada, Vera Bradley and Christian Dior. These names need no introduction, however, these designer and branded bags could be very expensive.

http://www.southwestsurgical.com/trend.htm on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:17 PM
The white mother-of-pearl dial is eye-catching for the brand logo decoration, like the bold rolex inside center as well as the omega hour markers except the diamonds at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock.

watches sale on Monday, November 17, 2014 11:21 PM
A basic cosy sweater along with a ribbon feature knitted into that neckline is the to start with model therefore turned out to be as a result well known, your lady accompanied the application together along with a knitwear range this was offered on Vouge on 1927.

chanel bags on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:56 AM
Thanks for the tip and I will be able to use the noesis business of this elegant maybe I , and accept the use is absolutely ethnic media in try alternating a large affable to me , I EFF achieve them.

gucci bags on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:57 AM
Of all blogs that accept arrested the above topics , I , is enlightening in practice this .