Journey Art - The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Torrey Pines Plein Air Contest

New plein air paintings

This last Friday and the Friday before I was out painting.  Yeah!  My artist friend/teacher - Rita Pacheco was there working with me as well.  The first Friday we painted at an overlook a block from my house on Camp Pendleton, here it is titled, Sleepy Friday, and is available for sale on my website.  I will also be selling prints of this one.

The next Friday we were out at the Camp Pendleton access of San Onofre Beach.  The sun peeked out for about 1 hour and then hid behind the clouds for the rest of our painting time.  We had to memorize those sun spots!  And it started getting really chilly!  Here is that painting, an 8" x 10" called: The Sun Peeked, San Onofre Beach.  This one is also available for sale on my website.  If you are interested in a print, please e-mail me at: www.journeyartstudio.com.

8 Comments to New plein air paintings:

fake designer bags on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:12 PM
In fact, the LV handbags are thought as outstanding and rare art pieces and creativity.

http://www.eaudeck.com on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:13 PM
Gucci imitation handbags are manufactured determined by every detail of the original ones. Simply pay hardly any money then you're able to feel the distinctive design and luxury. Hermes Birkin Bag replica and Hermes Kelly Bag include the most classic types of Hermes. It really is must worth buying any kind of them.

fake chanel bags on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:14 PM
You should not wait to buy it. Once home, you will find some of the old bags aren't pretty. Therefore you attempt to throw 2 or 3 advisors, since you are in possession of a replacement.

fake chanel on Monday, November 17, 2014 11:19 PM
You never comprehend, you may get ones own laptop bag within a powerful unimaginably good deal!

luxury watches on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:56 AM
I want to say it is posted us , keep entertained this is was really interesting . This was one of the wonderful site that I have visited so far .

fashion gucci on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:58 AM
Thank you . Nice post , it's a favorable track record for me, but acknowledgment for sharing !

strona www on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:15 AM
the intrusion on this property many other, suspicious people Thus, using home decor for ones residence, you might guantee that we undertake not

Anonymous on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:40 PM