Journey Art - The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Torrey Pines Plein Air Contest

Santiago Oaks Regional Park

Santiago Oaks Regional Park, Orange, CA
'The Creek Bed, Santiago Creek'

I volunteered to host the last Plein Air Paintout with SoCalPAPA (the Southern California Plein Air Painter's Association) this last Friday, 5/27/2011.  Had Rohan and Logan with me (my two boys) which was fun and a challenge to paint!  However, I did complete or partly complete a painting!  Here it is.  We were positioned along the Santiago Creek in the shade of some beautiful oak and California Sycamore trees.  Beautiful!  Come to find out it was a horse trail so I had to move off the trail before the painting was finished.

Enjoy!  And let me know what you think.  This will be available for sale through my website and at my booth during the Paint San Clemente week coming up: June 18 - 25.  Look for posts regarding this.

Cheers,
Tara
Proverbs 3:5&6

7 Comments to Santiago Oaks Regional Park:

Tara on Saturday, June 04, 2011 8:52 AM
So, I hope this comment works. Tester, tester. And a new blog post needed!

Ralph Lauren on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:11 PM
Today, there're fashion symbols and 'must-have' products for ladies. While bags remain functional and practical to work with, you may also look classy, with respect to the bag that you are carrying Replica designer handbags are not only trendy, they may be of the design or pattern your favorite celebrity is carrying around.

Polo Ralph Lauren on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:12 PM
And copy may have tasted serial number, but normally a counterfeit factory produces is employing the same serial number. Must notice is always that some authentic packets later the fruit prior to the class number.

www.candy-group.com/updates.htm on Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:12 PM
To find the best cloth fake designer handbags browse the stunning styles provided by Moschino and Cavalli.

site on Monday, October 27, 2014 8:52 AM
Will always be useful whenever we should machine great aspects, such as huge tops, precision grind the very edges The critical are often function they'll routinely engine block all launches the strapping in our grinders

swiss wrist watches on Monday, December 29, 2014 10:58 PM
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

reflexology london on Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:17 AM
It certainly is the delight to learn to read this sort of material. I'm completely keen on most of these matters from child years and it's the routine to learn to read this kind of.