Journey Art - The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Torrey Pines Plein Air Contest

Juried paintings for the 6x6 inch squared show - Randy Higbee Gallery

I'm back on blogging!  It's been a super busy 6 months with my husband deployed and then back and taking care of boys, painting, and a few art fairs and shows.  Here are a few 6x6 inch paintings I've completed that were juried into the 6x6 inch squared show through the Randy Higbee gallery.  If you live in southern California come and see the show opening on December 8th.  All the paintings in the show are also available for viewing through www.onlinejuriedshows.com .  Enjoy!

Tide Going Out

Onion and Sweet Potatoes

Black Dahlia

6 Comments to Juried paintings for the 6x6 inch squared show - Randy Higbee Gallery:

Amit on Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:32 PM
The Black Dahlia is magnificent, a piece of art that brings to mind the days of sorrow turned to delight. One moment in time this burgandy beauty lay with its petals half broken yet the flower remained. This image captured on canvas is one of beauty shared by its originator.

equestrian artist on Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:32 AM
I loved the painting of water waves the most, it is very beautiful and the colors used are very appropriate and it looks perfect.

Tara on Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:44 PM
Thanks so much for the compliment. Glad you enjoyed the ocean painting. It is a pleasure to live so close to the ocean for a little while to paint it. This one is still available at the Randy Higbee Gallery. I am hoping to do a few more ocean paintings in the next few months. Keep an eye out for new ones! Thank you! - Tara

Michelangelo paintings For Sale on Monday, May 20, 2013 4:43 AM
Ultimate paintings you shared on this post. I really appreciate your work. Keep it up.

Antiques by Hudson in New York on Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:42 AM
Your blog has always attracted me and this particular post left me speechless. It is one of the best pieces of painting I have seen. Good job.

Best Wedding Photographer in Jaipur, on Monday, September 01, 2014 3:42 AM
I personally liked going through your solid points on this topic.