Tara Sood Fine Art - Journey Art, The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Dictum

November 2017

Garden Festival Painting and News Publicity

Garden Festival 2011

This past Saturday I painted for the San Clemente Garden Club Spring Festival, April 9th.  Such a great opportunity to finish a painting in one sitting - good practice!  Not only that, it was a great way to have publicity with many people walking by watching me paint and talking to me.  Fun!  I didn't win the competition, the winner was Rita Pacheco with a beautiful painting of sunflowers.  I look forward to studying with her in the future.

BUT - I was in the paper local paper with a picture of me painting.  I'm going to head to San Clemente tomorrow and see if I can get a copy of this paper.

Here is the painting I finished called: Garden Festival 2011.  Each artist picked a flower arrangement to paint.  The flower arrangements were also being judged by the public.

Garden Festival 2011 is a 11 x 14 inch painting.  The original and frame is on sale for: $65.00.  Please go to my webpage and click on 'BUY' to purchase this painting.

7 Comments to Garden Festival Painting and News Publicity:

Saryna on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:45 AM
l. What a great painting :) and I love the frame, very nice. And how cool to be put in the paper you definitely need to get a copy of that!

Taneika on Friday, June 03, 2011 5:38 PM
This painting is beautiful.....:-)! Great job Tara.

replica omega on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:31 PM
They are dethroned and dismantled and have no influence over my days

florists on Friday, September 13, 2013 3:12 AM
Your blog article is very interesting and fantastic, at the same time the blog theme is unique and perfect, great job. To your success. One of the more impressive blogs I’ve seen.

singapore florists on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:57 AM
I really liked the picture work that is done in the above write up. I think that along with the concept that blogs is highly instructional for me.

alice on Thursday, June 07, 2018 10:03 PM
nice

hildan on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 1:23 AM
ling 4 agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb Distributor plat kapal besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan klub bola Agen besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Wiremesh Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Distributor besi unp baja Supplier besi beton perwira Harga plat kapal besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan cetak undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Harga besi unp baja Supplier besi beton PAS Jual plat kapal besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Agen stainless steel www.pusatbesibaja.co.id undangan pernikahan arab Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Jual besi unp baja Supplier besi beton master steel ms Supplier plat kapal besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Agen atap spandek www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi beton ksty Toko plat kapal besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Agen baja ringan undangan pernikahan custom Toko Besi Wf Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Toko besi unp baja Supplier besi beton krakatau steel Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen bondek Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan klasik Toko Besi H beam Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Agen besi unp baja Supplier besi beton jcac Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Agen Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko besi beton sii undangan pernikahan batik Toko Besi Beton Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Pabrik besi unp baja Supplier besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi siku baja Distributor besi siku baja Agen besi siku Agen besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan www.sentrabesibaja.com Distributor Pipa Besi baja Distributor besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton gunung garuda