Tara Sood Fine Art - Journey Art, The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Dictum

November 2017

Recent Work

Hello Everyone!

It has been a while since I've been on here...I've been PAINTING!  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  We will be heading to the mountains of Virginia this Christmas to visit my grandparents...so expect some painting from there.  Your comments are most welcome and I'd love to hear from you!  Tell me what you are up to as well.

Title: Antiques and Fried Eggs (The Orange Grove, Santiago Oaks Regional Park, Irvine, CA)

Title: Expanse (Dubois, WY) - currently in show and available for sale at the Randy Higbee Gallery, Costa Mesa, CA

Title: Fresh Air, Horse Creek Road, WY - currently in show at the Randy Higbee Gallery, Costa Mesa, CA

8 Comments to Recent Work:

Amit on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 6:18 AM
Freash Air is one of my favorites, I really want to stand next to that tree and go fly fishing. WOW, wonderful painting.

case study writers on Monday, July 23, 2018 4:10 AM
Its ok. Though you have been out for a while but you have compensated well. Loved your pictures and the creativity you out into them is absolutely amazing. Great job.

do my university assignment on Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:04 AM
I read this blog deliberately yet I didn't found any imperative data which is helping us. Expectation when he begin article composing he have a tought which he endeavor to clarify us. Be that as it may, this is anything but a decent way which he depict their wording.

Amrita on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 1:49 AM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.

hildan on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 1:29 AM
ini ke 14 pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c Toko Atap Spandek Toko Atap Spandek Distributor atap spandek Distributor besi siku undangan pernikahan klasik Jual Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Jual Besi Wf Baja Toko sch 40 Jual besi beton krakatau steel ks undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Agen Atap Spandek Agen Atap Spandek Distributor baja ringan Distributor Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan aneh Jual Jual Besi Siku Baja Harga Besi Wf Baja Agen sch 40 Jual besi beton jcac Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Atap Spandek Distributor bondek Distributor besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Pabrik Besi Wf Baja Pabrik sch 40 Jual besi beton interworld steel is Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Distributor besi cnp undangan pernikahan cute Jual Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Distributor Plat Besi Baja Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton gunung garuda Harga Bondek Cor Harga Bondek Cor Distributor besi siku www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan online Jual Besi Hollow Supplier Plat Besi Baja Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton delcoprima Jual Bondek Cor Jual Bondek Cor Distributor pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Jual besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Jual Wiremesh

q on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:43 AM
q

Amrita on Saturday, July 20, 2019 1:11 AM

Shaan on Saturday, July 20, 2019 1:13 AM
Swedish Body Massage in Delhi with Happy Ending Thai Massage in Delhi with Extra Service Near Me Best Aroma B2B Massage in Delhi with Extra Service Topless Body Massage Price in Delhi with Extra Service Four Hand Sandwich Massage in Delhi with Extra Service Soapy Massage in Delhi with Extra Service by Female Sports Body Massage in Delhi Topless Baliness Body Massage in Delhi Topless Full Body to Body Massage in Delhi with Extra Service Hot Couple Body Massage in Delhi, Hauz Khas Full Erotic Body to Body Massage in Delhi with Happy Ending Gallery for Massage in Delhi Happy Ending Body to Body Massage in Delhi with Extra Service Lomi Lomi Massage in Delhi Nuru Body Massage in Hauz Khas Delhi with Extra Service Female to Male Sensual Body to Body Massage with Extra Service Body Massage Services in Delhi by Female to Male Contact for Body Massage in Hauz Khas, Delhi Deep Tissue Massage in Delhi with Happy Ending Cheapest Full Body to Body Massage by Female in Hauz Khas Delhi Topless Body to Body Massage in Delhi with Extra Service Hot Erotic Massage in Delhi by Female in Hauz Khas, Delhi Female to Male Full Body to Body Massage in Delhi Sandwich Body to Body Massage in Delhi with Extra Service Sensual Body to Body Massage in Delhi by Female Hot Erotic Massage in Delhi by Female in Hauz Khas, Delhi Best Nuru Body Massage in Delhi by Female to Male Full Soapy Body to Body Massage by Female in Delhi Topless Happy Ending Body Massage in Delhi by Female Massage price in delhi Massage spa near me full body massage in delhi contact no full body to body massage near me erotic massage spa in south delhi near me full body massage near me body to body massage spa near me massage in delhi near me Sandwich Body Massage in Delhi with Extra Service happy ending massage spa near me couple spa in hauz khas south delhi massage in delhi near me body massage in delhi near me body to body spa in south delhi near me body to body spa in delhi near me