Tara Sood Fine Art - Journey Art, The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Dictum

November 2017

Upcoming Shows

Upcoming Exhibitions

Three upcoming shows will begin next week that will include some of my art.

San Clemente Art Gallery will have their Winter Judged Show for view starting next week.  Two of my pieces will be there: 'Reminiscing' and 'An Impromptu Birdbath'.

The Southern California Plein Air Painter's Association will begin their 'Best of the Best' show at the Newport Beach gallery (located next door to the Nautical Museum).  Two of my pieces were juried into that show:

A Southern California Christmas

and 'Time to Come In, Newport Bay'

these were both done 'En Plein Air' which means on location.  The first took about 4 hours spread over two days and the second took 2 hours in one day.

The third exhibition is the California Art Clubs: 'Iconic California' show at the Altadena Town and Country Club.  The reception for the show will be January 29th from about 4 to 6pm.  I had one piece juried into this show, which was my next goal: to have a piece accepted into a CAC show.  =)  The piece is: Antiques and Fried Eggs. All of the pieces will be for sale through the duration of the shows!

7 Comments to Upcoming Shows:

write my assignment for me cheap on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:31 AM
luck you for receiving the rain to paint pier finely. your hardwork is paid off by the laud of the lady who assigned you work. rejoice your first commission pal.

best essays online on Saturday, June 29, 2019 9:39 PM
You have many art exhibitions coming up. Congratulations on getting many opportunities to showcase your work. There are many talented artists out there who are still waiting for this chance. For people who like to go to museums to look at paintings and sculptures of famous artists, you should also check out art galleries. Art galleries tend to be intimidating because they look cold, boring and barren, except for the paintings on display and the occasional potted plant, but you will seriously love the amount of talent you can find there. Our contemporary artists need a bigger audience and so please show your support by visiting an art gallery if you are ever near one.

academized on Friday, August 03, 2018 4:54 AM
Your art is fantastic.I can see immense perfection in your creativity.How soulfull attempt is this.Thank you so much for sharing such great stuff.

write my essay on Monday, September 10, 2018 11:32 PM
I am really excited to know about these upcoming shows and they had been lot entertaining to watch for fun. I am usually looking to know about these shows that are meant to be really entertaining.

best resume writing services on Friday, September 14, 2018 4:42 PM
These paintings are remarkable. I really like your style. Keep it up!

Hybride warmtepomp on Sunday, November 11, 2018 5:30 PM
Photographs found on your web site regardless of whether generating fascination speedily a bit of volume submits. Pleasing way of long lasting potential, I shall be book-marking back then turn into your current floor conclude comes up " way up ".

Chape on Monday, November 12, 2018 12:34 AM
It really is concurrently a significant spot that i really savored exploring. Just isn't everyday offering the outlook to see or watch something.