Tara Sood Fine Art - Journey Art, The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Dictum

November 2017

An new page opened...

I've jumped into a new pond!
Yep!  Or 'opened a new page'...I received a commission to do a painting of the pier for a lady to donate to an auction.  My first commission!  Yay!  This was last week and I wanted to do it 'en plein air'.  And of course the two days I could get outside - it RAINED!   I had taken a great photo of the pier the week before so used that photo to produce this painting.  The lady and her daughter liked the painting so I am satisfied.

12 Comments to An new page opened...:

essayhell.org on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 9:56 PM
luck you for receiving the rain to paint pier finely. your hardwork is paid off by the laud of the lady who assigned you work. rejoice your first commission pal.

help with essay helper uk on Monday, July 16, 2018 10:54 PM
That is the most wonderful idea to perform the artwork that you have been sharing in this post. We should be having idea about the things that are concern about the painting that you have shared here.

homework for me on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 5:16 AM
wow, fantastic photo of the pier the week is really fantastic, and this painting is awesome, Thanks for the nice sharing...

Anonymous on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:10 PM

resume target review on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:15 PM
I would like to congratulate you for this great news! This is indeed an incredible opportunity for you to showcase your talent and skill in painting. I couldn't be more proud and happier with what you have achieved! I know that this painting will always be an inspiration for you and please always remember that this is just the beginning of bigger and brighter future for you. Please make sure to enhance your skills of being an artist from time to time. You are so blessed to be able to be paid just by doing what you love and your passion. Again, I want you to know how happy I am for you.

australian reviewer on Tuesday, February 05, 2019 2:52 PM
Wow, I just came across this post. This is such a wonderful content, absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing

proessayreviews.com on Saturday, February 16, 2019 11:14 AM
This is simply awesome. The street wall art has given birth to a new kind of art form that not just adds color but also give a social message to the people.

Palwasha Khan on Friday, March 08, 2019 12:20 AM
Paint some, paint more, and put your whole heart into the paint. At some point you step back and that quiet feeling of slight satisfaction indicates the finish is close.

writing reviews on Friday, March 08, 2019 11:31 AM
It is a good start, such post are the basis of any story. I get to read blogs on writing online around such topics you can take help from there too

papersplanet.com on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 7:52 AM
This is very informative which renders the magnificent archives of fine art under the supervision of the most stupendous goodwill of tara good. This is a very fantabulous post and i like it very much.

astronomy homework help on Friday, May 10, 2019 3:17 PM
O this is so lovely craft.I want this painting for my newly made home.I want to hang it in my bedroom.What's its cost by the way?

coolessay.net review on Friday, May 31, 2019 1:39 PM
I am busy in some Bridal and wedding expo but it is great blog and as you know it’s very important as well so I have collected some ideas from this.