Tara Sood Fine Art - Journey Art, The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Dictum

November 2017

Juried paintings for the 6x6 inch squared show - Randy Higbee Gallery

I'm back on blogging!  It's been a super busy 6 months with my husband deployed and then back and taking care of boys, painting, and a few art fairs and shows.  Here are a few 6x6 inch paintings I've completed that were juried into the 6x6 inch squared show through the Randy Higbee gallery.  If you live in southern California come and see the show opening on December 8th.  All the paintings in the show are also available for viewing through www.onlinejuriedshows.com .  Enjoy!

Tide Going Out

Onion and Sweet Potatoes

Black Dahlia

26 Comments to Juried paintings for the 6x6 inch squared show - Randy Higbee Gallery:

Amit on Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:32 PM
The Black Dahlia is magnificent, a piece of art that brings to mind the days of sorrow turned to delight. One moment in time this burgandy beauty lay with its petals half broken yet the flower remained. This image captured on canvas is one of beauty shared by its originator.

equestrian artist on Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:32 AM
I loved the painting of water waves the most, it is very beautiful and the colors used are very appropriate and it looks perfect.

Tara on Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:44 PM
Thanks so much for the compliment. Glad you enjoyed the ocean painting. It is a pleasure to live so close to the ocean for a little while to paint it. This one is still available at the Randy Higbee Gallery. I am hoping to do a few more ocean paintings in the next few months. Keep an eye out for new ones! Thank you! - Tara

Michelangelo paintings For Sale on Monday, May 20, 2013 4:43 AM
Ultimate paintings you shared on this post. I really appreciate your work. Keep it up.

Antiques by Hudson in New York on Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:42 AM
Your blog has always attracted me and this particular post left me speechless. It is one of the best pieces of painting I have seen. Good job.

significance of personal qualities on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:56 PM
I believe that every single painting demonstrates your high level of creativeness! I am becoming speechless...

essay writing uk on Thursday, July 12, 2018 1:59 AM
I love painting I like painting of water wave most I often visit galleries for paintings last time I visit Journey Art Gallery. I believe that every single painting demonstrates a high level of creativeness I like these paintings very much they are very adorable.

sportnation on Saturday, July 28, 2018 1:58 AM
You would envision the response (when they complete the process of giggling) to be something along the lines of "It's essentially impractical, the bookmakers just would not permit it.

Oddsring on Monday, July 30, 2018 5:14 AM
Handy and convenientFree Articles what else might you be able to request in this exceptionally exemplary stage.

Specialists don't have to give careful consideration to exchanging structure or notwithstanding exchanging achievement, however ought to will to pay the cost for both in restricted picks up or even misfortunes.

La riviera casino on Monday, August 27, 2018 12:26 AM
New Casinos likewise has an elite welcome reward manage Slotty Vegas Casino, which is vastly improved than their standard reward.

play ojo on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:24 AM
Regardless of whether you are playing the gambling club recreations on the web or at the clubhouse itself, you are dependably assume to be extremely cautious while playing such diversions.

Mr green bonus on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 7:24 AM
Keep in mind to not let free in the event that you are simply beginning, novice's fortunes may simply be a fantasy.

dublinbet on Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:47 PM
He or she can do this without putting in danger on his or her own ledger can in any case obtain significant experience playing the free gambling club diversion and taking in the distinctive techniques of different clubhouse recreations at gambling clubs.

hildan on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 1:17 AM
link 11 Distributor besi unp baja Distributor besi unp baja Jual besi wf harga besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Atap Spandek harga besi beton gunung garuda Harga besi unp baja Harga besi unp baja Jual wiremesh harga besi unp undangan pernikahan casual Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Supplier Bondek Cor Harga Atap Spandek harga besi beton delcoprima Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp harga besi siku undangan pernikahan ala india Harga Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Agen Bondek Cor Jual Atap Spandek harga besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi unp baja Jual besi cnp harga Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan chinese Harga Besi Wf Toko Bondek Cor Supplier Atap Spandek harga besi beton bjku Toko besi unp baja Toko besi unp baja Jual besi hollow harga besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi H beam Jual Bondek Cor Toko Atap Spandek harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen besi unp baja Agen besi unp baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos harga besi cnp undangan pernikahan klub bola Harga Besi Beton Harga Bondek Cor Agen Atap Spandek harga besi beton ais Pabrik besi unp baja Pabrik besi unp baja ironsteelcenter.com www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan ada foto www.sentrabesibaja.com Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Atap Spandek harga besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Harga besi siku baja Harga besi siku baja Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Agen bondek undangan pernikahan unik Supplier Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Harga besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton delcoprima Jual besi siku baja Jual besi siku baja Agen Plat besi Agen wiremesh undangan pernikahan ada foto Supplier Bondek Cor Agen Pipa Besi baja Jual besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton cakra steel cs

voyance téléphone on Friday, February 15, 2019 3:28 AM
Base on the archeological disclosure the period is the principal known revelation of darlings, looking with appendages entwined in an "interminable grasp".

Josh on Friday, March 08, 2019 2:35 PM
you will see "attempt and customize email address" area for checking the accessibility of your ideal email address space.

merchant cash advance lenders on Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:34 AM
The next time My partner and i study a blog site, I hope it does not disappoint me personally as a great deal because this one. I mean, I know it was my own option to understand, nevertheless I personally believed youd have got some thing fascinating to state. All We listen to is a couple of whining about something that you may well fix if you were not also busy looking for attention.

v on Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:38 AM
v

Susan Hais on Sunday, May 19, 2019 7:27 PM
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!

load cells on Monday, June 17, 2019 4:05 AM
It is done right, building a foundation of individualized assistance and awareness for children in early primary school can be part of improving the academic, social, Blade Runner 2 Coat and individual growth for more children.

heavy haul trucking companies< on Sunday, July 07, 2019 2:47 AM

heavy haul trucking companies< on Sunday, July 07, 2019 2:47 AM
I'm happy to pay attention to this information approximately Pacifica…it’s a bargain for the human beings. through our essay writing groups also, it is found that the deals are a whole lot higher for most people. while I discover them notable too.

Rinella Prosthetics on Saturday, September 21, 2019 11:51 AM
Truly, this article is really one of the best in the history of articles.I am an ancient 'Article' collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go to my collection. Very good work!

bed bugs on Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:10 AM
when your internet site or weblog goes live for the first become antiquated, it's miles thrilling. that is till you do no person but you and your.

sims 4 cheats on Friday, November 15, 2019 3:03 AM
Nice blog. I was looking for this type of information and enjoyed reading this one. I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share Your Informative Post. Treat your sims to a day of pampering with the sims 4 cheats spa day.