Tara Sood Fine Art - Journey Art, The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Dictum

November 2017

Juried paintings for the 6x6 inch squared show - Randy Higbee Gallery

I'm back on blogging!  It's been a super busy 6 months with my husband deployed and then back and taking care of boys, painting, and a few art fairs and shows.  Here are a few 6x6 inch paintings I've completed that were juried into the 6x6 inch squared show through the Randy Higbee gallery.  If you live in southern California come and see the show opening on December 8th.  All the paintings in the show are also available for viewing through www.onlinejuriedshows.com .  Enjoy!

Tide Going Out

Onion and Sweet Potatoes

Black Dahlia

14 Comments to Juried paintings for the 6x6 inch squared show - Randy Higbee Gallery:

Amit on Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:32 PM
The Black Dahlia is magnificent, a piece of art that brings to mind the days of sorrow turned to delight. One moment in time this burgandy beauty lay with its petals half broken yet the flower remained. This image captured on canvas is one of beauty shared by its originator.

equestrian artist on Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:32 AM
I loved the painting of water waves the most, it is very beautiful and the colors used are very appropriate and it looks perfect.

Tara on Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:44 PM
Thanks so much for the compliment. Glad you enjoyed the ocean painting. It is a pleasure to live so close to the ocean for a little while to paint it. This one is still available at the Randy Higbee Gallery. I am hoping to do a few more ocean paintings in the next few months. Keep an eye out for new ones! Thank you! - Tara

Michelangelo paintings For Sale on Monday, May 20, 2013 4:43 AM
Ultimate paintings you shared on this post. I really appreciate your work. Keep it up.

Antiques by Hudson in New York on Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:42 AM
Your blog has always attracted me and this particular post left me speechless. It is one of the best pieces of painting I have seen. Good job.

significance of personal qualities on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:56 PM
I believe that every single painting demonstrates your high level of creativeness! I am becoming speechless...

essay writing uk on Thursday, July 12, 2018 1:59 AM
I love painting I like painting of water wave most I often visit galleries for paintings last time I visit Journey Art Gallery. I believe that every single painting demonstrates a high level of creativeness I like these paintings very much they are very adorable.

sportnation on Saturday, July 28, 2018 1:58 AM
You would envision the response (when they complete the process of giggling) to be something along the lines of "It's essentially impractical, the bookmakers just would not permit it.

Oddsring on Monday, July 30, 2018 5:14 AM
Handy and convenientFree Articles what else might you be able to request in this exceptionally exemplary stage.

Specialists don't have to give careful consideration to exchanging structure or notwithstanding exchanging achievement, however ought to will to pay the cost for both in restricted picks up or even misfortunes.

La riviera casino on Monday, August 27, 2018 12:26 AM
New Casinos likewise has an elite welcome reward manage Slotty Vegas Casino, which is vastly improved than their standard reward.

play ojo on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:24 AM
Regardless of whether you are playing the gambling club recreations on the web or at the clubhouse itself, you are dependably assume to be extremely cautious while playing such diversions.

Mr green bonus on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 7:24 AM
Keep in mind to not let free in the event that you are simply beginning, novice's fortunes may simply be a fantasy.

dublinbet on Saturday, September 29, 2018 9:47 PM
He or she can do this without putting in danger on his or her own ledger can in any case obtain significant experience playing the free gambling club diversion and taking in the distinctive techniques of different clubhouse recreations at gambling clubs.