Tara Sood Fine Art - Journey Art, The Art Studio of Tara Sood

Dictum

November 2017

Dictum

"Mix the exact color, adjust the value and temperature, then paint the correct shape."  - Monet

And as my professor adds, "That is all there is to it. If you do not get it right the first time, scrape it off."

So simple, right?  The first statement by Monet - simple but not easy.  The second statement by my professor equals  - perseverence.

I want to keep this in mind as I finish this semester of school and after that always.  With time, it will become second nature.

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you all!  Psalms 100:4-5
-Tara

9 Comments to Dictum:

create helper on line review on Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:01 PM
Your professor might be right! How do you feel about this statement? I'm sure you'd agree with me!

resume planet on Thursday, August 09, 2018 12:03 AM
It is great how quotations could help us get through everything. With a simple saying we are able to achieve the things that we should aim for. I also have some pieces of words that helps me keep going, it is from a bracelet company, wherein the main message that they spread is we should stay hopeful on our lowest and humble on our highest. It helps me to keep believing in myself and everything that is going on around me. These days may be difficult, but I need to overcome it.

Click here on Friday, April 20, 2018 8:33 AM
nice

https://www.aussiessaywriting.com/ on Friday, April 20, 2018 8:45 AM
i just came here through my site and i am so glad i did. our family is looking for just a similar place to shift to andi think there might not have been anywhere more suitable than here

smart essay writing help services on Sunday, April 29, 2018 10:14 PM
The correct form and color makes it possible to create the unique works thanks to a special technique. However, we can go beyond this.

uk on Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:09 AM
I want you to write the next post about the colour option. By the way, this article is also very informative. Best for you.

the cold war essay skywritingservice com on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:44 PM
Yes, the instruction is simple and easy to follow. Moreover, it does not take a lot of efforts to demonstrate the results!

uk bestessays on Thursday, July 05, 2018 5:09 AM
These quotes are cool but I am pretty bad at drawing. These words won't help me much.

test on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 12:56 AM